Consumer cyclical stocks rose 0.7% on Wall Street on Monday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.5%, the Nasdaq rose 0.5% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.5% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is up 5.7% today.
- Gildan Activewear (GIL): GIL stock is up 3.9% today.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is up 4.2% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is up 3.1% today.
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is up 3.2% today.
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is up 2.5% today.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is up 2.1% today.
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is up 2.3% today and up 30.1% in the last month.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is up 2.0% today.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is up 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 0.8% today.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is down 0.5% today.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is down 0.1% today.
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.