Consumer noncyclical stocks remained flat on Friday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq pushed 1.1% higher and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is up 8.1% today.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is up 4.1% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 1.9% today.
- Fresh Del Monte Produce (FDP): FDP stock is up 1.0% today.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is up 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is up 1.1% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is up 1.0% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is up 0.9% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is up 0.5% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is down 1.1% today.
- Pepsico Inc (PEP): PEP stock is down 1.2% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is down 1.0% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 0.9% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is down 1.0% today.
- Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC): LANC stock is down 0.5% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is down 0.7% today.
- Hershey Foods Corp (HSY): HSY stock is down 0.6% today.
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is down 0.5% today.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.