Consumer noncyclical stocks declined 0.9% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.0%, the Nasdaq fell 1.3% and the S&P 500 was down 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 0.3% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is up 0.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- National Beverage (FIZZ): FIZZ stock is up 0.3% today.
- Philip Morris International Inc (PM): PM stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is down 2.3% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is down 1.7% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is down 1.6% today.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is down 1.6% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is down 1.5% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 1.6% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is down 1.5% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 1.6% today.
- Hormel Foods Corp (HRL): HRL stock is down 1.4% today.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.