Consumer noncyclical stocks finished up broadly on Wall Street on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.8%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.7%, the Nasdaq rose 0.8% and the S&P 500 increased 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is up 1.9% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 1.7% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is up 1.4% today.
- Brown Forman Inc B (BF.B): BF.B stock is up 1.3% today.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is up 1.1% today.
- Clorox Company (CLX): CLX stock is up 1.1% today.
- J.M. Smucker Company (SJM): SJM stock is up 1.1% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is up 1.0% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.