Energy stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.4%, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 rose 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Breitburn Energy Partners L.P. (BBEP): BBEP stock is up 5.9% today.
- Rosetta Resources Inc (ROSE): ROSE stock is up 4.3% today.
- Matador Resources Company (MTDR): MTDR stock is up 3.4% today.
- Bonanza Creek Energy Inc (BCEI): BCEI stock is up 3.2% today.
- Interoil Corp (IOC): IOC stock is up 2.7% today.
- Enerplus Corp (ERF): ERF stock is up 2.6% today.
- Ensco Plc (ESV): ESV stock is up 2.5% today.
- Peabody Energy Corp (BTU): BTU stock is up 2.5% today.
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corp (COG): COG stock is up 2.5% today.
- Pioneer Natural Resources Company (PXD): PXD stock is up 2.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Holly Energy Partners L.P. (HEP): HEP stock is down 2.0% today.
- Nustar Gp Holdings Llc (NSH): NSH stock is down 1.7% today.
- BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust (BPT): BPT stock is down 1.5% today.
- Sunoco L.P. (SUN): SUN stock is down 1.0% today.
- Genesis Energy L.P. (GEL): GEL stock is down 0.8% today.
- Rose Rock Midstream L.P. (RRMS): RRMS stock is down 0.8% today.
- Enbridge Energy Management Llc (EEQ): EEQ stock is down 0.6% today.
- Global Partners LP (GLP): GLP stock is down 0.5% today.
- World Fuel Services Corp (INT): INT stock is down 0.3% today.
- Targa Resources Partners LP (NGLS): NGLS stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.