Energy stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.4%, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 rose 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Breitburn Energy Partners L.P. (BBEP): BBEP stock is up 5.9% today.
- Rosetta Resources Inc (ROSE): ROSE stock is up 4.3% today.
- Matador Resources Company (MTDR): MTDR stock is up 3.4% today.
- Bonanza Creek Energy Inc (BCEI): BCEI stock is up 3.2% today.
- Interoil Corp (IOC): IOC stock is up 2.7% today.
- Enerplus Corp (ERF): ERF stock is up 2.6% today.
- Ensco Plc (ESV): ESV stock is up 2.5% today.
- Peabody Energy Corp (BTU): BTU stock is up 2.5% today.
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corp (COG): COG stock is up 2.5% today.
- Pioneer Natural Resources Company (PXD): PXD stock is up 2.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Holly Energy Partners L.P. (HEP): HEP stock is down 2.0% today.
- Nustar Gp Holdings Llc (NSH): NSH stock is down 1.7% today.
- BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust (BPT): BPT stock is down 1.5% today.
- Sunoco L.P. (SUN): SUN stock is down 1.0% today.
- Genesis Energy L.P. (GEL): GEL stock is down 0.8% today.
- Rose Rock Midstream L.P. (RRMS): RRMS stock is down 0.8% today.
- Enbridge Energy Management Llc (EEQ): EEQ stock is down 0.6% today.
- Global Partners LP (GLP): GLP stock is down 0.5% today.
- World Fuel Services Corp (INT): INT stock is down 0.3% today.
- Targa Resources Partners LP (NGLS): NGLS stock is down 0.3% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.