Energy stocks rose 1.0% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Camac Energy Inc (CAK): CAK stock is up 9.6% today and up 50.9% in the last month.
- Penn West Petroleum Ltd (PWE): PWE stock is up 4.0% today and up 27.3% in the last month.
- Enerplus Corp (ERF): ERF stock is up 5.0% today.
- McDermott International (MDR): MDR stock is up 4.5% today and up 34.1% in the last month.
- Pengrowth Energy Corp (PGH): PGH stock is up 3.5% today.
- Seadrill Limited (SDRL): SDRL stock is up 4.0% today.
- Bonanza Creek Energy Inc (BCEI): BCEI stock is up 3.0% today.
- Transocean Inc (RIG): RIG stock is up 3.8% today.
- Diamond Offshore Drilling (DO): DO stock is up 3.3% today.
- Ensco Plc (ESV): ESV stock is up 3.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is down 7.0% today.
- Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP): CEQP stock is down 2.1% today.
- Hanwha Q Cells Co. Ltd (HQCL): HQCL stock is down 2.5% today.
- Martin Midstream Partners L.P. (MMLP): MMLP stock is down 1.1% today.
- Alliance Holdings Gp L.P. (AHGP): AHGP stock is down 0.2% today.
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (SNP): SNP stock is down 1.2% today.
- Sunoco L.P. (SUN): SUN stock is down 0.7% today.
- Nustar Energy L.P. (NS): NS stock is down 0.3% today.
- Petrochina Company Limited (PTR): PTR stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.