Energy stocks fell 0.1% on Wall Street on Wednesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Frank’s International N.V. (FI): FI stock is up 8.4% today.
- Ep Energy Corp (EPE): EPE stock is up 1.5% today.
- Rosetta Resources Inc (ROSE): ROSE stock is up 1.7% today.
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (SNP): SNP stock is up 1.5% today.
- Seadrill Limited (SDRL): SDRL stock is up 2.0% today.
- Peabody Energy Corp (BTU): BTU stock is up 1.6% today.
- Bonanza Creek Energy Inc (BCEI): BCEI stock is up 1.3% today.
- Pengrowth Energy Corp (PGH): PGH stock is up 1.8% today.
- Diamond Offshore Drilling (DO): DO stock is up 1.3% today.
- Rose Rock Midstream L.P. (RRMS): RRMS stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Range Resources Corp (RRC): RRC stock is down 3.4% today.
- Petrobras Argentina S.A. (PZE): PZE stock is down 2.2% today.
- Cnooc Limited (CEO): CEO stock is down 2.2% today.
- Compagnie Generale De Gephysqu (CGG): CGG stock is down 2.1% today.
- Plains All American Pipeline L.P. (PAA): PAA stock is down 2.0% today.
- Petrochina Company Limited (PTR): PTR stock is down 1.8% today.
- Teekay Offshore Partners L.P. (TOO): TOO stock is down 1.9% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR): PBR stock is down 0.9% today.
- Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP): CEQP stock is down 1.7% today.
- RPC Inc (RES): RES stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.