Energy stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.2% higher, the Nasdaq climbed 1.4% and the S&P 500 rose 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Global Partners LP (GLP): GLP stock is up 2.2% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Delek US Holdings (DK): DK stock is up 2.1% today.
- Ross Group Plc (RGP): RGP stock is up 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sunoco Logistics Partners LP (SXL): SXL stock is up 1.0% today.
- Enbridge Energy L.P. (EEP): EEP stock is up 1.0% today.
- Ferrellgas Partners L.P. (FGP): FGP stock is up 0.9% today.
- Buckeye Partners L.P. (BPL): BPL stock is up 0.8% today.
- Magellan Midstream Partners L.P. (MMP): MMP stock is up 0.7% today.
- Enbridge Energy Management Llc (EEQ): EEQ stock is up 0.7% today.
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (SNP): SNP stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Tidewater Inc (TDW): TDW stock is down 4.1% today.
- FMC Technologies (FTI): FTI stock is down 3.4% today.
- Transocean Inc (RIG): RIG stock is down 3.4% today.
- Petrobras Argentina S.A. (PZE): PZE stock is down 3.0% today.
- Apache Corp (APA): APA stock is down 3.0% today.
- Patterson-Uti Energy (PTEN): PTEN stock is down 2.8% today.
- National-Oilwell (NOV): NOV stock is down 2.8% today.
- Whiting Petroleum Corp (WLL): WLL stock is down 2.8% today.
- Cosan Limited (CZZ): CZZ stock is down 2.7% today.
- Murphy Oil Corp (MUR): MUR stock is down 2.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.