Energy stocks fell 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.3%, the Nasdaq was up 0.6% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.3% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Helix Energy Solutions Group (HLX): HLX stock is up 5.7% today.
- Global Partners LP (GLP): GLP stock is up 2.6% today.
- Hanwha Q Cells Co. Ltd (HQCL): HQCL stock is up 1.8% today.
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (SNP): SNP stock is up 2.0% today.
- Petrochina Company Limited (PTR): PTR stock is up 1.4% today.
- Cnooc Limited (CEO): CEO stock is up 1.7% today.
- Range Resources Corp (RRC): RRC stock is up 1.1% today.
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is up 1.6% today.
- Linn Energy Llc (LINE): LINE stock is up 1.1% today.
- Teekay Offshore Partners L.P. (TOO): TOO stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Camac Energy Inc (CAK): CAK stock is down 4.8% today.
- Tidewater Inc (TDW): TDW stock is down 3.3% today.
- Oceaneering International (OII): OII stock is down 2.3% today.
- Precision Drilling Corp (PDS): PDS stock is down 2.6% today.
- Wpx Energy Inc. Common Stock W (WPX): WPX stock is down 2.6% today.
- Peabody Energy Corp (BTU): BTU stock is down 2.4% today.
- Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP): CEQP stock is down 1.7% today.
- Oil States International (OIS): OIS stock is down 1.3% today.
- Superior Energy Services (SPN): SPN stock is down 2.2% today.
- Unit Corp (UNT): UNT stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.