Energy stocks declined 0.4% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq was up 1.0% and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR.A): PBR.A stock is up 4.7% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR): PBR stock is up 4.5% today.
- Tesoro Petroleum Corp (TSO): TSO stock is up 3.1% today.
- Petrobras Argentina S.A. (PZE): PZE stock is up 2.7% today.
- Cameron International Corp (CAM): CAM stock is up 2.3% today.
- Alliance Holdings Gp L.P. (AHGP): AHGP stock is up 2.0% today.
- Peabody Energy Corp (BTU): BTU stock is up 1.8% today.
- Valero Energy Corp (VLO): VLO stock is up 1.7% today.
- Interoil Corp (IOC): IOC stock is up 2.0% today.
- Ngl Energy Partners LP (NGL): NGL stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Hanwha Q Cells Co. Ltd (HQCL): HQCL stock is down 2.2% today.
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corp (COG): COG stock is down 2.3% today.
- Synergy Resources Cp (SYRG): SYRG stock is down 1.9% today.
- Oceaneering International (OII): OII stock is down 1.7% today.
- Petrochina Company Limited (PTR): PTR stock is down 1.6% today.
- Southwestern Energy Company (SWN): SWN stock is down 1.3% today.
- Oasis Petroleum Inc (OAS): OAS stock is down 1.3% today.
- Halliburton Company (HAL): HAL stock is down 1.3% today.
- Diamondback Energy Inc (FANG): FANG stock is down 1.3% today.
- Eog Resources (EOG): EOG stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.