Energy stocks declined on Wall Street on Wednesday, down 0.8%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.3%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.8% and the S&P 500 rose 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Teekay Offshore Partners L.P. (TOO): TOO stock is up 1.6% today.
- Martin Midstream Partners L.P. (MMLP): MMLP stock is up 1.3% today.
- Enbridge Energy L.P. (EEP): EEP stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Alliance Holdings Gp L.P. (AHGP): AHGP stock is up 0.9% today.
- Bristow Group Inc (BRS): BRS stock is up 0.8% today.
- Petrobras Argentina S.A. (PZE): PZE stock is up 0.6% today.
- Marathon Petroleum Corp (MPC): MPC stock is up 0.4% today.
- Amerigas Partners L.P. (APU): APU stock is up 0.4% today.
- Suburban Propane Partners L.P. (SPH): SPH stock is up 0.3% today.
- Enbridge Energy Management Llc (EEQ): EEQ stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Ep Energy Corp (EPE): EPE stock is down 6.9% today.
- Patterson-Uti Energy (PTEN): PTEN stock is down 4.5% today.
- Nabors Industries (NBR): NBR stock is down 4.5% today.
- Cobalt International Energy (CIE): CIE stock is down 4.2% today.
- Columbia Pipeline Partners LP (CPPL): CPPL stock is down 3.5% today.
- Seadrill Limited (SDRL): SDRL stock is down 3.2% today.
- Murphy Oil Corp (MUR): MUR stock is down 2.8% today.
- Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ): CNQ stock is down 2.7% today.
- Breitburn Energy Partners L.P. (BBEP): BBEP stock is down 2.6% today.
- Compagnie Generale De Gephysqu (CGG): CGG stock is down 2.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.