Energy stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.4%, the Nasdaq fell 0.5% and the S&P 500 was down 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Weatherford International Ltd (WFT): WFT stock is up 3.3% today.
- Delek US Holdings (DK): DK stock is up 2.8% today.
- Ypf Sociedad Anonima (YPF): YPF stock is up 2.7% today.
- Murphy Oil Corp (MUR): MUR stock is up 2.2% today.
- Calumet Specialty Products (CLMT): CLMT stock is up 2.2% today.
- Nustar Energy L.P. (NS): NS stock is up 2.2% today.
- Rosetta Resources Inc (ROSE): ROSE stock is up 2.2% today.
- Baytex Energy Corp (BTE): BTE stock is up 2.2% today.
- Cnooc Limited (CEO): CEO stock is up 2.1% today.
- Pioneer Natural Resources Company (PXD): PXD stock is up 2.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Bonanza Creek Energy Inc (BCEI): BCEI stock is down 1.7% today.
- Genesis Energy L.P. (GEL): GEL stock is down 1.1% today.
- Tesoro Logistics LP Common Unit (TLLP): TLLP stock is down 0.9% today.
- Enbridge Energy L.P. (EEP): EEP stock is down 0.9% today.
- Targa Resources Partners LP (NGLS): NGLS stock is down 0.9% today.
- Enbridge Energy Management Llc (EEQ): EEQ stock is down 0.6% today.
- Sunoco L.P. (SUN): SUN stock is down 0.6% today.
- Consol Energy Inc (CNX): CNX stock is down 0.6% today.
- Eog Resources (EOG): EOG stock is down 0.5% today.
- Breitburn Energy Partners L.P. (BBEP): BBEP stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.