Financial stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.3%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.4% higher and the S&P 500 rose 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Fleetcor Technologies (FLT): FLT stock is up 2.8% today.
- Bancolombia S.A. (CIB): CIB stock is up 2.6% today.
- First Cash Financial Services (FCFS): FCFS stock is up 2.6% today.
- Wisdomtree Invstmnts (WETF): WETF stock is up 2.5% today.
- Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI): TCBI stock is up 2.1% today.
- Rli Corp (RLI): RLI stock is up 1.9% today.
- Kcg Holdings Inc (KCG): KCG stock is up 1.8% today.
- Financial Engines (FNGN): FNGN stock is up 1.7% today.
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM): CM stock is up 1.7% today.
- Banco Bilbao Viscaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA): BBVA stock is up 1.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Symetra Financial Corp (SYA): SYA stock is down 1.7% today on 3 times normal volume.
- E*Trade Financial Corp (ETFC): ETFC stock is down 1.4% today.
- Suntrust Banks (STI): STI stock is down 1.2% today.
- Regions Financial Corp (RF): RF stock is down 1.1% today.
- Bancorpsouth Inc (BXS): BXS stock is down 1.1% today.
- Cit Group Inc [Del] (CIT): CIT stock is down 1.0% today.
- Huntington Bancshares Inc (HBAN): HBAN stock is down 0.8% today.
- East West Bancorp (EWBC): EWBC stock is down 0.8% today.
- First Midwest Bancorp (FMBI): FMBI stock is down 0.7% today.
- Synovus Financial Corp (SNV): SNV stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.