Financial stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Thursday, down 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.1% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC): LFC stock is up 3.4% today.
- Unitedhealth Group Inc (UNH): UNH stock is up 3.3% today.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is up 2.6% today.
- Mizuho Financial Group (MFG): MFG stock is up 2.6% today.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc (SMFG): SMFG stock is up 2.4% today.
- The Blackstone Group L.P. (BX): BX stock is up 2.4% today.
- Aetna Inc (AET): AET stock is up 2.2% today.
- Cigna Corp (CI): CI stock is up 2.3% today.
- Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MTU): MTU stock is up 1.7% today.
- First Cash Financial Services (FCFS): FCFS stock is up 2.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Webster Financial Corp (WBS): WBS stock is down 3.8% today.
- Pacwest Bancorp (PACW): PACW stock is down 3.1% today.
- Credit Suisse Group (CS): CS stock is down 2.9% today.
- Boston Private Financial Holdings (BPFH): BPFH stock is down 3.2% today.
- Blackrock (BLK): BLK stock is down 2.3% today.
- Deutsche Bank Ag (DB): DB stock is down 2.1% today.
- Privatebancorp (PVTB): PVTB stock is down 1.7% today.
- Prosperity Bancshares (PB): PB stock is down 1.9% today.
- U.S. Bancorp (USB): USB stock is down 1.6% today.
- Bancorpsouth Inc (BXS): BXS stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.