Financial stocks finished down on Wall Street on Monday, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.4%, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Oaktree Capital Group Llc (OAK): OAK stock is up 1.4% today.
- Corpbanca (BCA): BCA stock is up 1.2% today.
- Apollo Global Management Llc C (APO): APO stock is up 1.1% today.
- Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS): VRTS stock is up 1.1% today.
- Rli Corp (RLI): RLI stock is up 1.0% today.
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM): CM stock is up 1.0% today.
- Banco De Chile (BCH): BCH stock is up 0.8% today.
- Bank of Montreal (BMO): BMO stock is up 0.8% today.
- Phh Corp (PHH): PHH stock is up 0.8% today.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc (SMFG): SMFG stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Lazard Ltd (LAZ): LAZ stock is down 2.8% today.
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is down 2.8% today.
- Molina Healthcare Inc (MOH): MOH stock is down 2.8% today.
- Investment Technology Group (ITG): ITG stock is down 2.2% today.
- Primerica Inc (PRI): PRI stock is down 2.0% today.
- American Equity Investment Life (AEL): AEL stock is down 2.0% today.
- Grupo Financiero Galicia S.A. (GGAL): GGAL stock is down 1.9% today.
- First American Corp (FAF): FAF stock is down 1.9% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Greenhill & Co. Inc (GHL): GHL stock is down 1.8% today.
- Aetna Inc (AET): AET stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.