Financial stocks rose 0.5% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.4%, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 rose 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Wisdomtree Invstmnts (WETF): WETF stock is up 2.8% today.
- First Cash Financial Services (FCFS): FCFS stock is up 2.8% today.
- State Auto Financial Corp (STFC): STFC stock is up 2.4% today.
- ING Group N.V. (ING): ING stock is up 2.2% today.
- Marketaxess Holdings (MKTX): MKTX stock is up 2.0% today.
- Hdfc Bank Limited (HDB): HDB stock is up 1.9% today.
- Home Loan Servicing Solutions (HLSS): HLSS stock is up 1.8% today.
- Manulife Financial Corp (MFC): MFC stock is up 1.8% today.
- Aegon Nv (AEG): AEG stock is up 1.8% today.
- Barclays Plc (BCS): BCS stock is up 1.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Euronet Worldwide (EEFT): EEFT stock is down 2.4% today.
- Gamco Investors (GBL): GBL stock is down 1.2% today.
- Calamos Convertible and High (CHY): CHY stock is down 1.0% today.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 0.8% today.
- Erie Indemnity Company (ERIE): ERIE stock is down 0.8% today.
- The Blackstone Group L.P. (BX): BX stock is down 0.7% today.
- Evercore Partners Inc (EVR): EVR stock is down 0.7% today.
- Primerica Inc (PRI): PRI stock is down 0.7% today.
- American National Insurance (ANAT): ANAT stock is down 0.6% today.
- Eaton Vance Corp (ETW): ETW stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.