Healthcare stocks fell broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.5% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Astrazeneca Plc (AZN): AZN stock is up 2.5% today.
- Ziopharm Oncology Inc (ZIOP): ZIOP stock is up 2.0% today.
- Mannkind Corp (MNKD): MNKD stock is up 0.9% today.
- Fresenius Medical Care Corp (FMS): FMS stock is up 1.2% today.
- Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR): NKTR stock is up 0.7% today.
- Emergent Biosolutions (EBS): EBS stock is up 1.0% today.
- Novo Nordisk A/S (NVO): NVO stock is up 1.0% today.
- Cambrex Corp (CBM): CBM stock is up 0.8% today.
- Merrimack Pharmaceuticals Inc (MACK): MACK stock is up 0.7% today.
- Vca Antech (WOOF): WOOF stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Horizon Pharma Inc (HZNP): HZNP stock is down 2.4% today.
- Hms Holdings Corp (HMSY): HMSY stock is down 2.5% today.
- Insulet Corp (PODD): PODD stock is down 2.3% today.
- Taro Pharm Inds (TARO): TARO stock is down 2.2% today.
- Isis Pharmaceuticals (ISIS): ISIS stock is down 1.9% today.
- Celldex Therapeutics Inc (CLDX): CLDX stock is down 2.2% today.
- Resmed Inc (RMD): RMD stock is down 2.0% today.
- Parexel International Corp (PRXL): PRXL stock is down 2.2% today.
- Sangamo Biosciences (SGMO): SGMO stock is down 2.0% today.
- Amag Pharmaceuticals (AMAG): AMAG stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.