Services stocks declined 1.1% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.4%, the Nasdaq was down 0.6% and the S&P 500 fell 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Charter Communications (CHTR): CHTR stock is up 3.3% today.
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): WWE stock is up 3.1% today.
- Antero Resources Midstream Llc (AM): AM stock is up 2.6% today.
- Waste Connections Inc (WCN): WCN stock is up 2.0% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Viacom Inc Cl B (VIAB): VIAB stock is up 1.3% today.
- Viacom Inc Class A (VIA): VIA stock is up 1.3% today.
- Firstservice Corp (FSRV): FSRV stock is up 1.1% today.
- Thomson Reuters Corp (TRI): TRI stock is up 1.1% today.
- Vodafone Group Plc (VOD): VOD stock is up 1.0% today.
- Sirius XM Radio Inc (SIRI): SIRI stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Cbl & Associates Properties (CBL): CBL stock is down 4.4% today.
- Dineequity Inc (DIN): DIN stock is down 4.2% today.
- Healthcare Services Group (HCSG): HCSG stock is down 4.1% today.
- Penn National Gaming (PENN): PENN stock is down 3.9% today.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is down 3.8% today.
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE): BOBE stock is down 3.7% today.
- Restoration Hardware Holdings (RH): RH stock is down 3.7% today.
- Caseys General Stores (CASY): CASY stock is down 3.5% today.
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI): GPI stock is down 3.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Rent-A-Center Inc (RCII): RCII stock is down 3.5% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.