Services stocks declined 1.1% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.4%, the Nasdaq was down 0.6% and the S&P 500 fell 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Charter Communications (CHTR): CHTR stock is up 3.3% today.
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): WWE stock is up 3.1% today.
- Antero Resources Midstream Llc (AM): AM stock is up 2.6% today.
- Waste Connections Inc (WCN): WCN stock is up 2.0% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Viacom Inc Cl B (VIAB): VIAB stock is up 1.3% today.
- Viacom Inc Class A (VIA): VIA stock is up 1.3% today.
- Firstservice Corp (FSRV): FSRV stock is up 1.1% today.
- Thomson Reuters Corp (TRI): TRI stock is up 1.1% today.
- Vodafone Group Plc (VOD): VOD stock is up 1.0% today.
- Sirius XM Radio Inc (SIRI): SIRI stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Cbl & Associates Properties (CBL): CBL stock is down 4.4% today.
- Dineequity Inc (DIN): DIN stock is down 4.2% today.
- Healthcare Services Group (HCSG): HCSG stock is down 4.1% today.
- Penn National Gaming (PENN): PENN stock is down 3.9% today.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is down 3.8% today.
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE): BOBE stock is down 3.7% today.
- Restoration Hardware Holdings (RH): RH stock is down 3.7% today.
- Caseys General Stores (CASY): CASY stock is down 3.5% today.
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI): GPI stock is down 3.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Rent-A-Center Inc (RCII): RCII stock is down 3.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.