Services stocks finished down on Wall Street today, down 1.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.2%, the Nasdaq was down 1.6% and the S&P 500 declined 1.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- International Game Technology (IGT): IGT stock is up 2.0% today.
- Apollo Group (APOL): APOL stock is up 1.2% today.
- Homeinns Hotel Group (HMIN): HMIN stock is up 0.9% today.
- Multi-Color Corp (LABL): LABL stock is up 0.7% today.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG): CMG stock is up 0.4% today.
- Washington Real Estate Investment (WRE): WRE stock is up 0.3% today.
- Yum! Brands (YUM): YUM stock is up 0.3% today.
- Men’s Wearhouse (MW): MW stock is up 0.3% today.
- Tal Education Group (XRS): XRS stock is up 0.3% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Time Warner Cable Inc (TWC): TWC stock is down 5.4% today on 5 times normal volume.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is down 3.4% today.
- Metaldyne Performance Group Inc (MPG): MPG stock is down 3.3% today.
- Genesco Inc (GCO): GCO stock is down 3.2% today.
- US Ecology (ECOL): ECOL stock is down 3.2% today.
- Exlservice Holdings (EXLS): EXLS stock is down 3.1% today.
- Grupo Televisa S.A. (TV): TV stock is down 3.0% today.
- Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment (PEI): PEI stock is down 3.0% today.
- Insperity Inc (NSP): NSP stock is down 2.9% today.
- Ross Stores (ROST): ROST stock is down 3.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.