Services stocks finished down on Wall Street today, down 1.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.2%, the Nasdaq was down 1.6% and the S&P 500 declined 1.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- International Game Technology (IGT): IGT stock is up 2.0% today.
- Apollo Group (APOL): APOL stock is up 1.2% today.
- Homeinns Hotel Group (HMIN): HMIN stock is up 0.9% today.
- Multi-Color Corp (LABL): LABL stock is up 0.7% today.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG): CMG stock is up 0.4% today.
- Washington Real Estate Investment (WRE): WRE stock is up 0.3% today.
- Yum! Brands (YUM): YUM stock is up 0.3% today.
- Men’s Wearhouse (MW): MW stock is up 0.3% today.
- Tal Education Group (XRS): XRS stock is up 0.3% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Time Warner Cable Inc (TWC): TWC stock is down 5.4% today on 5 times normal volume.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is down 3.4% today.
- Metaldyne Performance Group Inc (MPG): MPG stock is down 3.3% today.
- Genesco Inc (GCO): GCO stock is down 3.2% today.
- US Ecology (ECOL): ECOL stock is down 3.2% today.
- Exlservice Holdings (EXLS): EXLS stock is down 3.1% today.
- Grupo Televisa S.A. (TV): TV stock is down 3.0% today.
- Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment (PEI): PEI stock is down 3.0% today.
- Insperity Inc (NSP): NSP stock is down 2.9% today.
- Ross Stores (ROST): ROST stock is down 3.0% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.