Services stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.4%, the Nasdaq increased 0.6% and the S&P 500 rose 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- International Game Technology (IGT): IGT stock is up 3.0% today.
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is up 2.7% today.
- The Advisory Board Company (ABCO): ABCO stock is up 2.0% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is up 1.9% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is up 1.7% today on 4 times normal volume.
- United Rentals (URI): URI stock is up 1.6% today.
- Viacom Inc Cl B (VIAB): VIAB stock is up 1.6% today.
- Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU): LULU stock is up 1.5% today.
- Amc Networks Inc (AMCX): AMCX stock is up 1.5% today.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Summit Hotel Properties (INN): INN stock is down 3.4% today.
- American Realty Capital Propert (ARCP): ARCP stock is down 3.2% today.
- Entertainment Properties Trust (EPR): EPR stock is down 3.2% today.
- Inland Real Estate Corp (IRC): IRC stock is down 2.9% today.
- Sun Communities (SUI): SUI stock is down 2.9% today.
- M.D.C. Partners Inc (MDCA): MDCA stock is down 2.9% today.
- United Dominion Realty Trust (UDR): UDR stock is down 2.9% today.
- Rouse Properties Inc. Common S (RSE): RSE stock is down 2.8% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 2.8% today.
- Business Parks (PSB): PSB stock is down 2.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.