Services stocks finished up broadly on Wall Street on Friday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 1.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.2%, the Nasdaq pushed 1.4% higher and the S&P 500 increased 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Infinera Corp (INFN): INFN stock is up 4.2% today.
- Yum! Brands (YUM): YUM stock is up 3.6% today.
- Grupo Televisa S.A. (TV): TV stock is up 3.1% today.
- Six Flags Entertainment Corp (SIX): SIX stock is up 2.4% today.
- Atlantic Tele-Network (ATNI): ATNI stock is up 2.2% today.
- Homeinns Hotel Group (HMIN): HMIN stock is up 2.2% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is up 2.1% today.
- Lithia Motors (LAD): LAD stock is up 2.0% today.
- Cato Corp (CATO): CATO stock is up 2.0% today.
- Dineequity Inc (DIN): DIN stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 3.1% today.
- Box Inc (BOX): BOX stock is down 2.9% today.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCA): DISCA stock is down 2.8% today.
- SBA Communications Corp (SBAC): SBAC stock is down 2.6% today.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCK): DISCK stock is down 2.5% today.
- Iridium Communications Inc (IRDM): IRDM stock is down 2.1% today.
- Heartland Payment Systems (HPY): HPY stock is down 2.1% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Avis Budget Group (CAR): CAR stock is down 2.1% today.
- Digitalglobe Inc (DGI): DGI stock is down 1.9% today.
- Insperity Inc (NSP): NSP stock is down 1.8% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.