Services stocks finished up broadly on Wall Street on Friday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 1.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.2%, the Nasdaq pushed 1.4% higher and the S&P 500 increased 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Infinera Corp (INFN): INFN stock is up 4.2% today.
- Yum! Brands (YUM): YUM stock is up 3.6% today.
- Grupo Televisa S.A. (TV): TV stock is up 3.1% today.
- Six Flags Entertainment Corp (SIX): SIX stock is up 2.4% today.
- Atlantic Tele-Network (ATNI): ATNI stock is up 2.2% today.
- Homeinns Hotel Group (HMIN): HMIN stock is up 2.2% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is up 2.1% today.
- Lithia Motors (LAD): LAD stock is up 2.0% today.
- Cato Corp (CATO): CATO stock is up 2.0% today.
- Dineequity Inc (DIN): DIN stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 3.1% today.
- Box Inc (BOX): BOX stock is down 2.9% today.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCA): DISCA stock is down 2.8% today.
- SBA Communications Corp (SBAC): SBAC stock is down 2.6% today.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCK): DISCK stock is down 2.5% today.
- Iridium Communications Inc (IRDM): IRDM stock is down 2.1% today.
- Heartland Payment Systems (HPY): HPY stock is down 2.1% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Avis Budget Group (CAR): CAR stock is down 2.1% today.
- Digitalglobe Inc (DGI): DGI stock is down 1.9% today.
- Insperity Inc (NSP): NSP stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.