Services stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.4% higher, the Nasdaq increased 0.6% and the S&P 500 rose 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Iridium Communications Inc (IRDM): IRDM stock is up 7.3% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Alexander’s Inc (ALX): ALX stock is up 3.2% today.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is up 3.2% today.
- St. Joe Company (JOE): JOE stock is up 3.1% today.
- Firstservice Corp (FSRV): FSRV stock is up 2.9% today.
- Grand Canyon Education (LOPE): LOPE stock is up 2.8% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is up 2.7% today.
- Team Health Holdings (TMH): TMH stock is up 2.5% today.
- Dominion Midstream Partners LP (DM): DM stock is up 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Devry Inc (DV): DV stock is up 2.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is down 2.4% today.
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is down 2.0% today.
- Monro Muffler Brake (MNRO): MNRO stock is down 2.0% today.
- W.P. Carey & Co. Llc (WPC): WPC stock is down 1.9% today.
- Supervalu Inc (SVU): SVU stock is down 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Apartment Investment and Management (AIV): AIV stock is down 1.8% today.
- Kroger Company (KR): KR stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Zumiez Inc (ZUMZ): ZUMZ stock is down 1.7% today.
- Taubman Centers (TCO): TCO stock is down 1.6% today.
- Healthcare Realty Trust Inc (HR): HR stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.