Services stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.4% higher, the Nasdaq increased 0.6% and the S&P 500 rose 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Iridium Communications Inc (IRDM): IRDM stock is up 7.3% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Alexander’s Inc (ALX): ALX stock is up 3.2% today.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is up 3.2% today.
- St. Joe Company (JOE): JOE stock is up 3.1% today.
- Firstservice Corp (FSRV): FSRV stock is up 2.9% today.
- Grand Canyon Education (LOPE): LOPE stock is up 2.8% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is up 2.7% today.
- Team Health Holdings (TMH): TMH stock is up 2.5% today.
- Dominion Midstream Partners LP (DM): DM stock is up 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Devry Inc (DV): DV stock is up 2.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is down 2.4% today.
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is down 2.0% today.
- Monro Muffler Brake (MNRO): MNRO stock is down 2.0% today.
- W.P. Carey & Co. Llc (WPC): WPC stock is down 1.9% today.
- Supervalu Inc (SVU): SVU stock is down 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Apartment Investment and Management (AIV): AIV stock is down 1.8% today.
- Kroger Company (KR): KR stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Zumiez Inc (ZUMZ): ZUMZ stock is down 1.7% today.
- Taubman Centers (TCO): TCO stock is down 1.6% today.
- Healthcare Realty Trust Inc (HR): HR stock is down 1.6% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.