Services stocks finished down 0.6% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Vail Resorts (MTN): MTN stock is up 1.1% today.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is up 1.0% today.
- Crown Castle International Corp (CCI): CCI stock is up 0.9% today.
- Stantec Inc (STN): STN stock is up 0.7% today.
- Accenture Plc. (ACN): ACN stock is up 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is up 0.7% today.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is up 0.7% today.
- Advance Auto Parts Inc (AAP): AAP stock is up 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Guess Inc (GES): GES stock is up 0.6% today.
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is down 4.4% today.
- Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB): PEB stock is down 3.4% today.
- E.W. Scripps Company (SSP): SSP stock is down 3.1% today.
- Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. (WMS): WMS stock is down 2.9% today.
- Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc (KW): KW stock is down 2.9% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is down 2.9% today.
- Brinker International (EAT): EAT stock is down 2.8% today.
- Strategic Hotels & Resorts Inc (BEE): BEE stock is down 2.8% today.
- Lasalle Hotel Properties (LHO): LHO stock is down 2.8% today.
- Macerich Company (MAC): MAC stock is down 2.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.