Services stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Wednesday, down 1.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.8%, the Nasdaq declined 1.0% and the S&P 500 fell 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 11.7% today.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is up 9.8% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is up 4.9% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is up 3.7% today.
- Heartland Payment Systems (HPY): HPY stock is up 3.4% today.
- Panera Bread Company (PNRA): PNRA stock is up 2.6% today.
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is up 2.3% today.
- American Tower Corp (AMT): AMT stock is up 2.2% today.
- Antero Resources Midstream Llc (AM): AM stock is up 1.7% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is up 1.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- E.W. Scripps Company (SSP): SSP stock is down 14.9% today.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is down 12.0% today.
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR): PIR stock is down 8.3% today.
- Macerich Company (MAC): MAC stock is down 5.5% today.
- Unifirst Corp (UNF): UNF stock is down 4.1% today.
- Irsa Inversiones Y Representaciones S.A. (IRS): IRS stock is down 0.5% today.
- Mattress Firm Holding Corp (MFRM): MFRM stock is down 2.6% today.
- Zumiez Inc (ZUMZ): ZUMZ stock is down 3.3% today.
- Gap Inc (GPS): GPS stock is down 2.4% today.
- The Fresh Market (TFM): TFM stock is down 2.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.