Services stocks remained flat on Thursday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq was up 0.1% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR): PIR stock is up 9.3% today.
- Scientific Games Corp (SGMS): SGMS stock is up 5.4% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is up 3.8% today.
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS): LVS stock is up 3.9% today.
- China Lodging Group Limited (HTHT): HTHT stock is up 3.1% today and up 22.2% in the last month.
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is up 4.1% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is up 2.7% today and up 22.8% in the last month.
- Infinera Corp (INFN): INFN stock is up 0.3% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is up 2.6% today.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is up 2.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Bed Bath & Beyond Inc (BBBY): BBBY stock is down 4.3% today.
- Zumiez Inc (ZUMZ): ZUMZ stock is down 5.2% today.
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI): OHI stock is down 2.7% today.
- Ramco-Gershenson Properties Trust (RPT): RPT stock is down 2.2% today.
- Biomed Realty Trust (BMR): BMR stock is down 2.4% today.
- Big Lots (BIG): BIG stock is down 1.5% today.
- Essex Property Trust (ESS): ESS stock is down 1.3% today.
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is down 3.3% today.
- Hospitality Properites Trust (HPT): HPT stock is down 1.9% today.
- Hudson Pacific Properties (HPP): HPP stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.