Services stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.5%, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 declined 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Redwood Trust (RWT): RWT stock is up 2.2% today.
- Trueblue Inc (TBI): TBI stock is up 2.0% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 2.0% today and up 23.2% in the last month.
- Starz Series A Liberty Capital (STRZA): STRZA stock is up 1.7% today.
- News Corp Class B (NWS): NWS stock is up 1.3% today.
- Dupont Fabros Technology (DFT): DFT stock is up 1.3% today.
- Men’s Wearhouse (MW): MW stock is up 1.2% today.
- Rent-A-Center Inc (RCII): RCII stock is up 1.2% today.
- Rlj Lodging Trust (RLJ): RLJ stock is up 1.2% today.
- Restoration Hardware Holdings (RH): RH stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Exlservice Holdings (EXLS): EXLS stock is down 2.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Regal Entertainment Group (RGC): RGC stock is down 2.1% today.
- GNC Holdings Inc (GNC): GNC stock is down 2.0% today.
- Dish Network Corp (DISH): DISH stock is down 1.9% today.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is down 1.8% today.
- Big Lots (BIG): BIG stock is down 1.9% today.
- Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp (BAH): BAH stock is down 1.9% today.
- Six Flags Entertainment Corp (SIX): SIX stock is down 1.8% today.
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is down 1.8% today.
- Maximus Inc (MMS): MMS stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.