Services stocks finished up 0.9% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.9% higher, the Nasdaq climbed 1.5% and the S&P 500 was up 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Zumiez Inc (ZUMZ): ZUMZ stock is up 4.4% today.
- J2 Global Communications Inc (JCOM): JCOM stock is up 3.5% today.
- Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG): ABG stock is up 3.2% today.
- Aircastle Limited (AYR): AYR stock is up 3.1% today.
- Vonage Holdings (VG): VG stock is up 3.1% today.
- Lithia Motors (LAD): LAD stock is up 3.1% today.
- Cato Corp (CATO): CATO stock is up 2.9% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 2.9% today and up 33.8% in the last month.
- Mattress Firm Holding Corp (MFRM): MFRM stock is up 2.9% today.
- Marriot International (MAR): MAR stock is up 2.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- US Ecology (ECOL): ECOL stock is down 1.1% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is down 1.2% today.
- Dominion Midstream Partners LP (DM): DM stock is down 1.2% today.
- Builders Firstsource (BLDR): BLDR stock is down 1.1% today.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is down 1.1% today.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is down 1.0% today.
- Parkway Properties (PKY): PKY stock is down 1.0% today.
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is down 1.0% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is down 1.0% today.
- Piedmont Office Realty Trust (PDM): PDM stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.