Technology stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Friday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 1.2%, the Nasdaq fell 1.6% and the S&P 500 was down 1.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Altera Corp (ALTR): ALTR stock is up 1.5% today and up 23.2% in the last month.
- Tessera Technologies (TSRA): TSRA stock is up 0.8% today.
- Interxion Holding N.V. (INXN): INXN stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Sps Commerce (SPSC): SPSC stock is down 4.9% today.
- Acxiom Corp (ACXM): ACXM stock is down 4.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is down 4.0% today.
- Methode Electronics (MEI): MEI stock is down 3.6% today.
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd (CHKP): CHKP stock is down 3.6% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Synnex Corp (SNX): SNX stock is down 3.5% today.
- Cray Inc (CRAY): CRAY stock is down 3.4% today.
- Rogers Corp (ROG): ROG stock is down 3.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is down 3.3% today.
- Bottomline Technologies (EPAY): EPAY stock is down 3.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.