Technology stocks rose broadly on Wall Street so far on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 1.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.9% higher, the Nasdaq rose 1.1% and the S&P 500 increased 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Arc Group Worldwide Inc. (ARCW): ARCW stock is up 3.8% today.
- Manhattan Associates (MANH): MANH stock is up 5.3% today.
- Taser International (TASR): TASR stock is up 2.5% today.
- Advanced Energy Industries (AEIS): AEIS stock is up 2.9% today.
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd (CHKP): CHKP stock is up 4.6% today.
- Mentor Graphics Corp (MENT): MENT stock is up 3.6% today.
- Intersil Corp (ISIL): ISIL stock is up 2.5% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is up 2.7% today.
- International Business Machines Corp (IBM): IBM stock is up 2.9% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is up 2.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- M/A-Com Technology Solutions Ho (MTSI): MTSI stock is down 3.7% today.
- Infosys Limited (INFY): INFY stock is down 2.0% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 2.4% today.
- Proto Labs Inc (PRLB): PRLB stock is down 1.7% today.
- Homeaway Inc (AWAY): AWAY stock is down 1.7% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is down 2.0% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 1.5% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is down 1.3% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is down 1.1% today.
- Radware Ltd (RDWR): RDWR stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.