Technology stocks rose 0.6% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq climbed 1.0% and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Cepheid (CPHD): CPHD stock is up 13.0% today.
- Juniper Networks (JNPR): JNPR stock is up 8.8% today.
- Microsoft Corp (MSFT): MSFT stock is up 6.4% today.
- Sohu.Com Inc (SOHU): SOHU stock is up 5.3% today.
- Qlik Technologies Inc (QLIK): QLIK stock is up 4.0% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is up 4.5% today.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is up 3.1% today.
- Sps Commerce (SPSC): SPSC stock is up 2.5% today.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSM): TSM stock is up 2.6% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is up 2.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Homeaway Inc (AWAY): AWAY stock is down 13.4% today.
- Xerox Corp (XRX): XRX stock is down 8.8% today.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is down 8.0% today.
- Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM): MXIM stock is down 7.2% today.
- Unisys Corp (UIS): UIS stock is down 7.0% today.
- Silicon Motion Technology Corp (SIMO): SIMO stock is down 5.5% today.
- Infosys Limited (INFY): INFY stock is down 5.9% today.
- Proto Labs Inc (PRLB): PRLB stock is down 4.6% today.
- Avx Corp (AVX): AVX stock is down 4.4% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is down 4.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.