Technology stocks rose 0.9% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.2%, the Nasdaq was up 1.4% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.2% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is up 1.9% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Smith [A.O.] Corp (AOS): AOS stock is up 1.4% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Tyler Technologies (TYL): TYL stock is up 1.4% today.
- Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp (IART): IART stock is up 1.4% today.
- Mks Instruments (MKSI): MKSI stock is up 1.2% today.
- Ellie Mae Inc (ELLI): ELLI stock is up 1.2% today.
- Progress Software Corp (PRGS): PRGS stock is up 1.2% today.
- Asm International N.V. (ASMI): ASMI stock is up 1.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is up 1.1% today.
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is down 5.5% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Netsuite Inc (N): N stock is down 4.8% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Atmel Corp (ATML): ATML stock is down 3.8% today.
- Intersil Corp (ISIL): ISIL stock is down 3.7% today.
- Cypress Semiconductor Corp (CY): CY stock is down 3.7% today.
- Avago Technologies (AVGO): AVGO stock is down 3.7% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Power Integrations (POWI): POWI stock is down 3.6% today.
- NCR Corp (NCR): NCR stock is down 3.4% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Silicon Laboratories (SLAB): SLAB stock is down 3.3% today.
- Nxp Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI): NXPI stock is down 3.3% today on 2 times normal volume.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.