Technology stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.3%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Diebold Inc (DBD): DBD stock is up 2.6% today.
- Convergys Corp (CVG): CVG stock is up 2.5% today.
- Teradyne Inc (TER): TER stock is up 2.5% today.
- Oracle Corp (ORCL): ORCL stock is up 2.0% today.
- Wex Inc (WEX): WEX stock is up 2.0% today.
- EMC Corp (EMC): EMC stock is up 1.7% today.
- Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC): GNRC stock is up 1.6% today.
- Esco Technologies Inc (ESE): ESE stock is up 1.6% today.
- Babcock & Wilcox Company (BWC): BWC stock is up 1.3% today.
- Ellie Mae Inc (ELLI): ELLI stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Wns Limited (WNS): WNS stock is down 2.1% today.
- Smith [A.O.] Corp (AOS): AOS stock is down 1.6% today.
- Salesforce.Com Inc (CRM): CRM stock is down 1.4% today.
- Workday Inc (WDAY): WDAY stock is down 1.3% today.
- Methode Electronics (MEI): MEI stock is down 1.3% today.
- Canon Inc (CAJ): CAJ stock is down 1.1% today.
- Linkedin (LNKD): LNKD stock is down 1.1% today.
- Rockwell Automation Inc (ROK): ROK stock is down 1.1% today.
- Wipro Limited (WIT): WIT stock is down 1.1% today.
- Acuity Brands Inc (AYI): AYI stock is down 1.1% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.