Technology stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.3%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Diebold Inc (DBD): DBD stock is up 2.6% today.
- Convergys Corp (CVG): CVG stock is up 2.5% today.
- Teradyne Inc (TER): TER stock is up 2.5% today.
- Oracle Corp (ORCL): ORCL stock is up 2.0% today.
- Wex Inc (WEX): WEX stock is up 2.0% today.
- EMC Corp (EMC): EMC stock is up 1.7% today.
- Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC): GNRC stock is up 1.6% today.
- Esco Technologies Inc (ESE): ESE stock is up 1.6% today.
- Babcock & Wilcox Company (BWC): BWC stock is up 1.3% today.
- Ellie Mae Inc (ELLI): ELLI stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Wns Limited (WNS): WNS stock is down 2.1% today.
- Smith [A.O.] Corp (AOS): AOS stock is down 1.6% today.
- Salesforce.Com Inc (CRM): CRM stock is down 1.4% today.
- Workday Inc (WDAY): WDAY stock is down 1.3% today.
- Methode Electronics (MEI): MEI stock is down 1.3% today.
- Canon Inc (CAJ): CAJ stock is down 1.1% today.
- Linkedin (LNKD): LNKD stock is down 1.1% today.
- Rockwell Automation Inc (ROK): ROK stock is down 1.1% today.
- Wipro Limited (WIT): WIT stock is down 1.1% today.
- Acuity Brands Inc (AYI): AYI stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.