Technology stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Thursday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.4%, the Nasdaq rose 0.6% and the S&P 500 increased 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is up 3.3% today.
- Altera Corp (ALTR): ALTR stock is up 3.2% today on 12 times normal volume.
- Integrated Device Technology (IDTI): IDTI stock is up 3.0% today.
- Echostar Corp (SATS): SATS stock is up 2.8% today.
- Wipro Limited (WIT): WIT stock is up 2.8% today.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (MDRX): MDRX stock is up 2.7% today.
- Seagate Technology. (STX): STX stock is up 2.6% today.
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is up 2.5% today.
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS): SWKS stock is up 2.4% today.
- Nvidia Corp (NVDA): NVDA stock is up 2.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is down 2.4% today.
- SS&C Technologies Holdings (SSNC): SSNC stock is down 2.4% today.
- Ebix Inc (EBIX): EBIX stock is down 2.2% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is down 1.7% today.
- Mellanox Technologies (MLNX): MLNX stock is down 1.7% today.
- Sps Commerce (SPSC): SPSC stock is down 1.7% today.
- Cabot Microelectronics Corp (CCMP): CCMP stock is down 1.6% today.
- Cogent Communications Group (CCOI): CCOI stock is down 1.5% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is down 1.5% today.
- Littelfuse (LFUS): LFUS stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.