Technology stocks finished flat on Tuesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq pushed 0.4% higher and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Harris Corp (HRS): HRS stock is up 3.3% today.
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR): SNCR stock is up 3.1% today.
- Mindray Medical International Limited (MR): MR stock is up 2.8% today.
- Microstrategy Inc (MSTR): MSTR stock is up 2.4% today.
- Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX): AXDX stock is up 2.4% today.
- Mellanox Technologies (MLNX): MLNX stock is up 2.1% today on 6 times normal volume.
- Imperva Inc (IMPV): IMPV stock is up 2.1% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is up 2.0% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 2.0% today.
- Microsemi Corp (MSCC): MSCC stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Super Micro Computer (SMCI): SMCI stock is down 6.1% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is down 2.1% today.
- EMC Corp (EMC): EMC stock is down 1.7% today.
- Universal Display Corp (OLED): OLED stock is down 1.4% today.
- Sierra Wireless (SWIR): SWIR stock is down 1.3% today.
- Honeywell International Inc (HON): HON stock is down 1.2% today.
- International Business Machines Corp (IBM): IBM stock is down 1.1% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Intersil Corp (ISIL): ISIL stock is down 1.1% today.
- Methode Electronics (MEI): MEI stock is down 1.1% today.
- Franklin Electric Co. (FELE): FELE stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.