Technology stocks declined on Wall Street on Friday morning, down 1.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.0%, the Nasdaq declined 1.3% and the S&P 500 fell 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Igate Corp (IGTE): IGTE stock is up 4.3% today.
- Mellanox Technologies (MLNX): MLNX stock is up 3.5% today.
- Taser International (TASR): TASR stock is up 4.0% today.
- Seagate Technology. (STX): STX stock is up 3.7% today.
- Western Digital Corp (WDC): WDC stock is up 1.6% today.
- EMC Corp (EMC): EMC stock is up 0.6% today.
- Canon Inc (CAJ): CAJ stock is up 0.5% today.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is up 0.3% today.
- The Descartes Systems Group Inc (DSGX): DSGX stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is down 4.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Workday Inc (WDAY): WDAY stock is down 4.2% today.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is down 3.7% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 3.1% today.
- Sierra Wireless (SWIR): SWIR stock is down 3.3% today.
- Fei Company (FEIC): FEIC stock is down 3.3% today.
- Netsuite Inc (N): N stock is down 3.1% today.
- Salesforce.Com Inc (CRM): CRM stock is down 3.2% today.
- Amkor Technology (AMKR): AMKR stock is down 3.2% today.
- Kyocera Corp (KYO): KYO stock is down 3.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.