Technology stocks finished up 1.7% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.9%, the Nasdaq climbed 1.5% and the S&P 500 was up 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is up 3.6% today.
- Web.Com Group Inc (WWWW): WWWW stock is up 3.5% today.
- Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ): HPQ stock is up 2.7% today.
- MTS Systems Corp (MTSC): MTSC stock is up 2.6% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is up 2.5% today.
- Belden Inc (BDC): BDC stock is up 2.5% today.
- Integrated Device Technology (IDTI): IDTI stock is up 2.4% today.
- Benchmark Electronics (BHE): BHE stock is up 2.4% today.
- Pegasystems Inc (PEGA): PEGA stock is up 2.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- The Descartes Systems Group Inc (DSGX): DSGX stock is down 1.2% today.
- Vmware Inc (VMW): VMW stock is down 0.9% today.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is down 0.9% today.
- Energizer Holdings (ENR): ENR stock is down 0.8% today.
- Open Text Corp (OTEX): OTEX stock is down 0.7% today.
- Vishay Intertechnology (VSH): VSH stock is down 0.7% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Canon Inc (CAJ): CAJ stock is down 0.6% today.
- Ebix Inc (EBIX): EBIX stock is down 0.5% today.
- Nvidia Corp (NVDA): NVDA stock is down 0.5% today.
- Wesco International (WCC): WCC stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.