Technology stocks remained flat so far on Wednesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.1%, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 fell 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Microstrategy Inc (MSTR): MSTR stock is up 10.4% today.
- M/A-Com Technology Solutions Ho (MTSI): MTSI stock is up 9.3% today.
- Spectrum Brands Holdings (SPB): SPB stock is up 5.5% today.
- Total System Services (TSS): TSS stock is up 3.8% today.
- Littelfuse (LFUS): LFUS stock is up 4.3% today.
- Aspen Technology (AZPN): AZPN stock is up 4.7% today.
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is up 3.4% today.
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR): SNCR stock is up 3.0% today.
- Lexmark International (LXK): LXK stock is up 2.7% today.
- NCR Corp (NCR): NCR stock is up 2.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- National Instruments Corp (NATI): NATI stock is down 11.3% today.
- Open Text Corp (OTEX): OTEX stock is down 7.9% today.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is down 6.2% today.
- ADT Corp (ADT): ADT stock is down 4.8% today.
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS): CRUS stock is down 3.6% today.
- The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI): ULTI stock is down 4.0% today.
- Garmin Ltd (GRMN): GRMN stock is down 4.0% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is down 3.9% today.
- Silicon Laboratories (SLAB): SLAB stock is down 3.4% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is down 2.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.