Technology stocks rose broadly on Wall Street so far on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.3%, the Nasdaq increased 0.3% and the S&P 500 rose 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is up 9.9% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 3.0% today.
- Renren Inc (RENN): RENN stock is up 4.6% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is up 3.3% today.
- Integrated Device Technology (IDTI): IDTI stock is up 3.0% today.
- Cavium Inc (CAVM): CAVM stock is up 2.3% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is up 3.1% today.
- Silicon Laboratories (SLAB): SLAB stock is up 2.5% today.
- Igate Corp (IGTE): IGTE stock is up 3.4% today.
- Asml Holding N.V. (ASML): ASML stock is up 2.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Osi Systems (OSIS): OSIS stock is down 7.9% today.
- Applied Materials (AMAT): AMAT stock is down 6.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is down 3.9% today.
- Xerox Corp (XRX): XRX stock is down 3.7% today.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is down 4.1% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is down 3.3% today.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is down 1.8% today.
- Radware Ltd (RDWR): RDWR stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.