Technology stocks remained flat so far on Friday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.2%, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 rose 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is up 4.0% today.
- Proto Labs Inc (PRLB): PRLB stock is up 3.2% today.
- Linkedin (LNKD): LNKD stock is up 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS): CRUS stock is up 1.7% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is up 2.7% today.
- Pitney Bowes Inc (PBI): PBI stock is up 2.1% today.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI): HOLI stock is up 1.8% today.
- Sohu.Com Inc (SOHU): SOHU stock is up 1.7% today.
- Interxion Holding N.V. (INXN): INXN stock is up 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Synaptics Inc (SYNA): SYNA stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Citrix Systems (CTXS): CTXS stock is down 4.6% today.
- Unisys Corp (UIS): UIS stock is down 2.8% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is down 2.5% today.
- Sina Corp (SINA): SINA stock is down 1.2% today.
- Integrated Device Technology (IDTI): IDTI stock is down 1.3% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is down 1.4% today.
- F5 Networks (FFIV): FFIV stock is down 1.5% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is down 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Lm Ericsson Telephone Company (ERIC): ERIC stock is down 1.2% today.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is down 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.