Transportation stocks declined on Wall Street on Friday, down 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.2%, the Nasdaq fell 1.6% and the S&P 500 was down 1.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP): CP stock is up 0.8% today.
- Navios Maritime Partners LP (NMM): NMM stock is up 0.2% today.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is up 0.2% today and up 21.3% in the last month.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Golar Lng Limited (GLNG): GLNG stock is down 2.6% today.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is down 1.8% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico (PAC): PAC stock is down 1.5% today.
- Seacor Smit Inc (CKH): CKH stock is down 1.3% today.
- Hawaiian Holdings (HA): HA stock is down 1.3% today.
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is down 1.1% today.
- Southwest Airlines Company (LUV): LUV stock is down 1.1% today.
- Amerco (UHAL): UHAL stock is down 1.0% today.
- American Railcar Industries (ARII): ARII stock is down 0.8% today.
- GATX Corp (GMT): GMT stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.