Transportation stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Monday, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.2% higher, the Nasdaq increased 0.4% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is up 5.7% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico (PAC): PAC stock is up 3.4% today.
- Scorpio Tankers Inc (STNG): STNG stock is up 2.7% today.
- Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (GOL): GOL stock is up 1.1% today.
- Spirit Airlines Inc (SAVE): SAVE stock is up 1.4% today.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is up 1.7% today.
- Hawaiian Holdings (HA): HA stock is up 2.5% today.
- Costamare Inc (CMRE): CMRE stock is up 0.7% today.
- Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL): ODFL stock is up 1.4% today.
- Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU): JBLU stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Teekay Lng Partners L.P. (TGP): TGP stock is down 6.7% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is down 3.4% today.
- GATX Corp (GMT): GMT stock is down 3.1% today.
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW): CHRW stock is down 2.4% today.
- Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT): ALGT stock is down 1.4% today.
- Werner Enterprises (WERN): WERN stock is down 2.3% today.
- Landstar System (LSTR): LSTR stock is down 1.0% today.
- Swift Transportation Company (SWFT): SWFT stock is down 1.6% today.
- Forward Air Corp (FWRD): FWRD stock is down 0.8% today.
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.