Transportation stocks fell broadly on Wall Street so far on Thursday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro (OMAB): OMAB stock is up 2.4% today.
- Golar Lng Limited (GLNG): GLNG stock is up 0.2% today.
- Southwest Airlines Company (LUV): LUV stock is up 1.5% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is up 0.6% today.
- Greenbrier Companies (GBX): GBX stock is up 1.1% today.
- Teekay Shipping Corp (TK): TK stock is up 0.6% today.
- Teekay Lng Partners L.P. (TGP): TGP stock is up 1.2% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste (ASR): ASR stock is up 1.0% today.
- Seaspan Corp (SSW): SSW stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Heartland Express (HTLD): HTLD stock is down 5.0% today.
- Union Pacific Corp (UNP): UNP stock is down 2.6% today.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is down 3.1% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is down 3.6% today.
- GATX Corp (GMT): GMT stock is down 3.6% today.
- Knight Transportation (KNX): KNX stock is down 2.3% today.
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is down 1.5% today.
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is down 1.8% today.
- Hawaiian Holdings (HA): HA stock is down 1.6% today.
- Forward Air Corp (FWRD): FWRD stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.