Transportation stocks remained flat so far on Wednesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.4%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.4% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.4% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is up 10.1% today and up 60.7% in the last month.
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is up 7.3% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is up 7.4% today and up 42.6% in the last month.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is up 4.3% today.
- Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (GOL): GOL stock is up 2.8% today.
- Nordic American Tanker Shipping Limited (NAT): NAT stock is up 2.4% today.
- Copa Holdings S.A. (CPA): CPA stock is up 2.2% today.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is up 1.7% today.
- Navios Maritime Partners LP (NMM): NMM stock is up 0.2% today.
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Heartland Express (HTLD): HTLD stock is down 2.1% today.
- Forward Air Corp (FWRD): FWRD stock is down 1.3% today.
- Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL): ODFL stock is down 1.2% today.
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW): CHRW stock is down 1.1% today.
- Hub Group (HUBG): HUBG stock is down 0.6% today.
- Knight Transportation (KNX): KNX stock is down 0.8% today.
- Mobile Mini (MINI): MINI stock is down 1.2% today.
- United Parcel Service (UPS): UPS stock is down 0.4% today.
- Macquarie Infrastructure Company Trust (MIC): MIC stock is down 0.3% today.
- Werner Enterprises (WERN): WERN stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.