Capital goods stocks advanced 0.2% on Wall Street on Monday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- KBR Inc (KBR): KBR stock is up 1.8% today.
- Pentair Ltd (PNR): PNR stock is up 1.4% today.
- Flowserve Corp (FLS): FLS stock is up 1.7% today.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is up 1.5% today.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is up 1.2% today.
- Toro Company (TTC): TTC stock is up 1.2% today.
- Simon Property Group (SPG): SPG stock is up 1.1% today.
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is up 1.5% today.
- NCI Building Systems (NCS): NCS stock is up 0.8% today.
- Colfax Corp (CFX): CFX stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Agco Corp (AGCO): AGCO stock is down 2.0% today.
- USG Corp (USG): USG stock is down 1.8% today.
- Ingersoll-Rand Plc (Ireland) (IR): IR stock is down 0.6% today.
- Standex International Corp (SXI): SXI stock is down 0.6% today.
- Transdigm Group Inc (TDG): TDG stock is down 0.2% today.
- Louisiana-Pacific Corp (LPX): LPX stock is down 0.6% today.
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS): FBHS stock is down 0.5% today.
- AAR Corp (AIR): AIR stock is down 0.3% today.
- Spirit Aerosystems Holdings (SPR): SPR stock is down 0.3% today.
- Regal-Beloit Corp (RBC): RBC stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.