Capital goods stocks declined 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Martin Marietta Materials (MLM): MLM stock is up 5.9% today.
- John Bean Technologies Corp (JBT): JBT stock is up 4.8% today.
- Chart Industries (GTLS): GTLS stock is up 3.6% today.
- KBR Inc (KBR): KBR stock is up 2.3% today.
- Applied Industrial Technologies (AIT): AIT stock is up 2.3% today.
- Vulcan Materials Company (VMC): VMC stock is up 2.1% today.
- Spirit Aerosystems Holdings (SPR): SPR stock is up 1.8% today.
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira De Aeronautica (ERJ): ERJ stock is up 1.5% today.
- Tennant Company (TNC): TNC stock is up 0.4% today.
- Standard Pacific LP (SPF): SPF stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is down 6.9% today.
- Emcor Group (EME): EME stock is down 4.8% today.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is down 2.5% today.
- Manitowoc Company (MTW): MTW stock is down 2.4% today.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is down 2.2% today.
- Teledyne Technologies Inc (TDY): TDY stock is down 2.0% today.
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is down 2.1% today.
- Astronics Corp (ATRO): ATRO stock is down 2.0%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is down 1.7% today and down 24.5% in the last month.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is down 2.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.