Capital goods stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.5%, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- NCI Building Systems (NCS): NCS stock is up 1.3% today.
- Granite Construction Inc (GVA): GVA stock is up 0.6% today.
- SPX Corp (SPW): SPW stock is up 0.5% today.
- Kennametal Inc (KMT): KMT stock is up 0.5% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is up 0.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tennant Company (TNC): TNC stock is up 0.2% today.
- Ingersoll-Rand Plc (Ireland) (IR): IR stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT): LMT stock is down 1.7% today.
- Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA): ZBRA stock is down 1.4% today.
- Astronics Corp (ATRO): ATRO stock is down 1.2% today.
- Chart Industries (GTLS): GTLS stock is down 1.2% today.
- Forest City Ent Cl A (FCE.A): FCE.A stock is down 1.2% today.
- Raytheon Company (RTN): RTN stock is down 1.2% today.
- L-3 Communications Holdings (LLL): LLL stock is down 1.2% today.
- NVR Inc (NVR): NVR stock is down 1.1% today.
- Northrop Grumman Corp (NOC): NOC stock is down 1.1% today.
- Toll Brothers Inc (TOL): TOL stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.