Capital goods stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.1%, the Nasdaq rose 0.4% and the S&P 500 was down 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Raytheon Company (RTN): RTN stock is up 1.2% today.
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS): FBHS stock is up 1.2% today.
- Astronics Corp (ATRO): ATRO stock is up 1.0% today.
- Exelis Inc. Common Stock New Wh (XLS): XLS stock is up 1.0% today.
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc (WAIR): WAIR stock is up 1.0% today.
- Cubic Corp (CUB): CUB stock is up 1.0% today.
- Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA): ZBRA stock is up 0.9% today.
- USG Corp (USG): USG stock is up 0.8% today.
- Gencorp Inc (GY): GY stock is up 0.7% today.
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Eagle Materials Inc (EXP): EXP stock is down 1.6% today.
- NCI Building Systems (NCS): NCS stock is down 1.5% today.
- Valmont Industries (VMI): VMI stock is down 1.3% today.
- Martin Marietta Materials (MLM): MLM stock is down 1.1% today.
- Deere & Company (DE): DE stock is down 1.1% today.
- Tennant Company (TNC): TNC stock is down 1.0% today.
- Donaldson Company (DCI): DCI stock is down 1.0% today.
- Applied Industrial Technologies (AIT): AIT stock is down 0.9% today.
- Agco Corp (AGCO): AGCO stock is down 0.9% today.
- Triumph Group (TGI): TGI stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.