Consumer cyclical stocks fell broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq was down 0.3% and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is up 2.6% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is up 2.5% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is up 1.9% today.
- Konami Corp (KNM): KNM stock is up 1.4% today.
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is up 1.0% today.
- Gildan Activewear (GIL): GIL stock is up 0.8% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is up 0.7% today.
- Johnson Controls (JCI): JCI stock is up 0.6% today.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is up 0.7% today.
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is down 1.7% today.
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is down 1.3% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is down 1.1% today.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is down 1.1% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is down 1.1% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is down 0.9% today.
- Iconix Brand Group (ICON): ICON stock is down 0.8% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is down 0.9% today.
- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc (DNKN): DNKN stock is down 0.9% today.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.