Consumer cyclical stocks rose 0.9% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.4%, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 rose 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is up 3.0% today.
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is up 1.7% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is up 1.5% today.
- Johnson Controls (JCI): JCI stock is up 1.2% today.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is up 1.2% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is up 1.2% today.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is up 1.1% today.
- Genuine Parts Company (GPC): GPC stock is up 1.1% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is up 1.0% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Paccar Inc (PCAR): PCAR stock is down 1.1% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is down 1.0% today.
- Hillenbrand Inc (HI): HI stock is down 0.8% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.