Consumer cyclical stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq fell 0.1% and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is up 0.7% today.
- Johnson Controls (JCI): JCI stock is up 0.5% today.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is up 0.4% today.
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is up 0.2% today.
- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc (DNKN): DNKN stock is up 0.2% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is up 0.2% today.
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is up 0.2% today.
- Stanley Black & Decker Inc (SWK): SWK stock is up 0.2% today.
- LKQ Corp (LKQ): LKQ stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is down 1.6% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is down 1.2% today.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is down 1.1%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is down 1.1% today.
- Iconix Brand Group (ICON): ICON stock is down 1.0% today.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is down 0.9% today.
- Konami Corp (KNM): KNM stock is down 0.9% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is down 0.8% today.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc (ITW): ITW stock is down 0.8% today.
- Jarden Corp (JAH): JAH stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.